- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped potatos
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1 28 oz can diced tomato
- 1 15 oz can white beans
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 rosemary brunch
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup pasta (use gluten-free if needed, I always use quino pasta)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 tbsp chopped basil
- Vegan cheese(or normal cheese) for garnish (optional)
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent. 4 mins.
Add both potatoes, carrots and tomato and bring to a boil. 4 to 5 mins.
Add the beans, zucchini, water, salt and spices and cook for 15 to 18 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup pasta and simmer for 12 or more minutes. Taste and adjust salt, herbs and heat.
Fold in spinach and 2 tbsp chopped basil and simmer for another minute. Serve hot garnished with fresh basil, tortilla chips, avocado and vegan or normal cheese.